Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pesticide too toxic for rescue divers!!

Well if the chemical, Endosulfan, is to toxic for divers to rescue the dead bodies from the overturned Phillippine ferry, how safe do you think it is to eat or drink? It is widely used in Asia, on rice,wheat Tea and fruit. Our tea was tested for this and over 200 other chemicals. You can view the clean results of what is not in our tea on our website http//:www.healthyorganicgreentea.com A lot of people are drinking tea and have no idea what toxins are in it. There are several chemicals that have been banned in the States and Canada that are still being used around the world. If you are eating or drinking a product for health benefits, it is essential to know what is in the product. If they won't tell you,, you should stay away from it.

No comments: